Want to advertise on this website? Create your advert now.

Bromley Accountants

Haines Watts Bromley

Northside House, 69 Tweedy Rd, Bromley BR1 3WA, UK – 020 8464 5951

Have used this firm for years, and wouldn't change. Can highly recommended the team of professional, friendly and knowledgeable staff.

Absolutely brilliant accountants with professional trained accountant dealing with any issues to do with VAT bookkeeping tax return and a lot lot more at very good value and professional care

New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants

1 Winchester Rd, Bromley BR2 0PZ, UK – 020 8466 7924

It's so nice I would live here if I could!

Adiva Accountants Ltd

4 Bank Chambers, 143A High Street, Bromley BR1 1JD, UK – 020 8313 9117

I cannot praise this company highly enough. Having taken over an established business in Bromley, we inherited an accountancy firm which turned out to be both incumbent and very expensive. Went to meet with Adiva and after one further meeting, I switched our whole business accountancy requirements to them. Best business decision made so far, Thank you guys.

They have a friendly, reliable team with deep know-how. Service was very professional, and at an easy to find location. Their accountants are detailed oriented and very responsive. Overall great customer service and would highly recommend.

Grugeon Reynolds Limited

Rutland House, Kent, Rutland House, 44 Masons Hill, Bromley BR2 9JG, UK – 020 8460 0543

They are a very reliable accountants and not afraid to move to new technology - like Xero. They also foster links between their customers - facilitating a business network. Not the cheapest, but they leave you free to get on with running your business.

Moorgate Chartered Accountants

Devonshire House, Elmfield Rd, Bromley BR1 1LT, UK – 020 7205 4700

I found PDS online but right from the start I felt I was in good hands. Such a friendly and helpful team who really keep everything in hand for me - exactly what I need. Always reminding me of the next deadline and helping me to meet it. If you need an accountant don't hesitate to contact them.

I found PDS Accountancy when I desperately needed them. They not only helped me with everything, but came to my office for support. I also receive punctual replies to my too many questions and advice on further steps. If you want to be in good hands choose them! I would definitely recommend them.

T Burton & Co

suite 1, 24 Scotts Rd, Bromley BR1 3QD, UK – 020 8466 0631

We switched to T Burton about 12 months ago after finding our previous accountants were very slow to respond and not at all proactive. Since moving we have been very impressed with the service, Toby our account manager has been great, always quick to respond to any question (even the more unusual ones that sometimes come up), very helpful and proactive in planning tax efficiency for us and very reasonably priced. I would recommend them to anyone business or self employed person looking for a new accountant. Many thanks James

Auditors in or near Bromley


Lancaster House, 7 Elmfield Rd, Bromley BR1 1LT, UK – 020 8461 8000

Most accountants will offer useful tax advice but you if you need a specialist tax consultant these are your nearest to you.
This is a nice clear summary of the George Osborne's first budget
Citizens Advice Bureau webpage with information about Council Tax covering:
What is council tax, Exemption, Who has to pay council tax, How much is the council tax
How to pay council tax, Arrears, Appeals &
Particular circumstances
All about council tax and your local council
The Valuation Office Agency (VOA) is an executive agency of HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) with 85 offices spread throughout England, Wales and Scotland. They compile and maintain the business rating and council tax valuation lists for England and Wales. (In Scotland council tax and business rates are dealt with by the Scottish Assessors) Wherever you live, you can check your current council tax band on this website.
HMRC website with information about Child Benefit. Literally everything you need to know.
HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) is the new department responsible for the business of the former Inland Revenue and HM Customs and Excise..
HMRC website with information and help. You can file your tax return online.
Information on the HMRC website re. tax credits
HMRC website with information about Value Added Tax which can now be filed online.
Online version of Moneyweek with articles..

This Microportal is built on the 2day Microportals platform which provides you with 3 click access to local and global information crucial both to your personal and working life. The platform provides live local data on transport, what's on, accommodation, eating out, shopping, sport, religion and weather as well as comprehensive reference and resource sections including TV, radio, online shopping, route planning, health, education and more.

We are not responsible for the content of external internet sites to which any 2day supported sites are linked. We do not share any contact information with other providers. We use cookies to make our site work efficiently. More information on privacy and cookies.

Copyright © 2004–2019 2day Microportals, East Quither Farm, Milton Abbot, Tavistock, Devon, PL19 0PZ, UK.